- WebRTC data channels for lightweight peer-to-peer communication with no plugins
- Support downloading any type of file
- Multiple files can be downloaded at the same time
- Instruct the browser to save a file using some response header and service worker
- Efficient scheduling policies to enhance the performance of P2P streaming
- Use IP database to group up peers by ISP and regions
WebRTC has already been incorporated into the HTML5 standard and it is broadly deployed in modern browsers. The compatibility of CDNBye depends on the browser support of WebRTC.
Made for large file download, such as installation package and media files.
The difference with normal web page download (such as ***a*** tag) is that it needs to keep the downloading page alive. Therefore, it is recommended to add a reminder to prevent user from closing page. :::note This plug-in is not suitable for downloading files less than 10MB
Not suitable for loading JS, CSS, HTML and image :::